Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On Not Writing

It's been a long time since my last post. I have some catching up to do. Maintaining a blog adds one more ball I have to juggle besides Face Book (dead), teaching (obligatory), critical writing (recommended in my profession), creative writing (longed for), diary (neglected but necessary for memory), Second Life (expensive), machinima (a passionate pursuit), drawing and painting (sublimated in the above). Today I am embarrassed by a richness of ideas. My comments here come in great gusts, like a monsoon after a drought (where I am doing other things elsewhere). Unfortunately, this blog runs in reverse chronology. So everything I write prefaces what comes before it. "See above" means "see below." The latest idea, no matter what it follows, is the privileged one.

No comments:

Post a Comment